Personalized Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan
Do you want to make healthier choices but don’t know where to start? Let’s work together!
Whether you are trying to lose weight, build muscle or generally become healthier, I will provide you with a personalized nutrition plan to meet your needs and long-term goals! My personalized plan will provide you with lifestyle recommendations, healthy recipes and healthier alternatives to foods that you already enjoy.
Every week, we will virtually meet on Zoom to discuss what’s working and what may need to be adjusted. As your progress continues, we will actively work together to adjust your plan to meet your new goals!
- Intake to discuss your current lifestyle habits, diet and long term goals.
- 3 Sessions (45 minutes) at the end of each week to track your progress.
- Ingredient education- learn what foods to stop eating.
- Personalized weekly schedule, recipes and grocery list within your budget.
- Text support and motivation- feel free to personally reach out to me at any time if you have any questions, concerns or need an extra boost of motivation!
*All sessions will be held via Zoom.
One Month Plan
Motivational Life Coaching Session
Let’s face it- life can get very stressful at times! We are constantly bombarded with stresses at work, our home life and within our personal relationships. With the right support group and motivation, I believe that we all have the power to turn our lives around and create inner peace in any stressful situation.
That’s where I can help you!
If you need an extra push of motivation, feel lost, stressed or just need someone to talk to- I am here for you! With an extensive educational background in personal health, wellness and alternative therapies, I will be able to provide you with the support and resources that you need to come back on top of any difficult circumstance!
- 30 minute virtual intake to discuss whatever may be on your mind.
- A personalized document to summarize what we discuss and different tools that you can use moving forward.
- A follow up (two weeks to one month later) to track your progress, discuss any additional concerns you have and provide you with additional feedback.